My Girls Place Jewelry is carefully chosen. As with all things special, you should take good care to protect your jewelry and keep it in a safe place when you are not wearing it to prolong it’s life.

Stainless Steel pieces will not tarnish, rust, or turn your skin green. They are also hypoallergenic. Although our jewelry can handle a normal amount of contact with water and sweat, we suggest limited contact for longer durability.

We take pride in using high quality for our pieces that are gold filled or gold plated and water resistant. We want you to enjoy your jewelry for as long as possible. To ensure your pieces last, please do not expose your jewelry to harsh chemicals such as perfume, saltwater, pool chlorine or any household cleaning liquids.


My Girls Place